Skip to content
Size Chart - CNR
• Select the size based on fits height and chest. For assistance with measuring, see the bottom measurement guide.
• Fits Height:Stand with your feet flat on the floor with your heels against the corner where the wall and floor meet. Mark your height on the wall and measure with a band tape.
• Your total height in shoes or heels should be used as your height measurement.
• Chest: Measure the chest around the fullest part.Keeping the tape under arms and across shoulder blades.
• Full Fit(Plus Size): Means big size than normal,see the chart above for details.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.